Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Have Nothing to Wear...on my feet....

I see so many posts about favorite garden tools, etc., and I can't help wondering what do other gardeners wear on their feet to keep off dirt/plant stains, etc.? I never see this mentioned. I usually wear an old pair of walking shoes that can be hosed off and left on the deck to dry. Not very glamorous, but they do the job. I have been on the lookout for a pair of lightweight boots that I can wear on our walks in rainy/damp weather. J has an assortment of shoes/boots. I have no problem in the summer with the walking shoes, but this winter weather is another issue. I don't want an expensive pair, as I wouldn't be wearing them outside our yard and don't mind the looks if they are comfortable.

2 comments:

Laura(southernxyl) said...

I suppose you are not thinking of something like this.

Dell(ms.native) said...

Exactly.

Now to find a Target (I must try them on or else I would order them).